Soups & Sandwich Menu
Deli lunch Options
Assorted Sandwich Trays
$7.95 per person
Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
Sliced chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, fresh spinach, feta & garlic aioli on a sun-dried tomato tortilla
Shaved Roast beef, Provolone cheese, horseradish spiked mayo, red onion, and greens on a Wholegrain Kaiser
Caribbean Chicken Wrap
Flavoured Caribbean mayo, diced white chicken, red pepper, green pepper, green onion, pineapple and Tuscan greens—all mixed into a large flour tortilla wrap
Shaved turkey, fresh baby spinach, red pepper, provolone cheese, & cranberry mayo on a Wholegrain Kaiser
Ham & Swiss
Black Forest Ham, Swiss Cheese, thick tomato slices, fresh romaine & herbed mayo served on a Wholegrain Kaiser
Chicken Ceasar Wrap
White diced chicken, creamy Caesar dressing, bacon, red pepper, & fresh romaine lettuce in a fresh Tortilla wrap
Egg Salad Sandwich
A classic. Egg salad made as everyone loves it and put in a fresh Italian Ciabatta Bun
Tuna Salad Wrap
Flaky tuna is mixed with mayo, green onions and served in a flour tortilla wrap with greens & bell peppers
White diced chicken is mixed with mayo, green onion and served with micro greens on pumpernickel bread
Served upon request and packaged individually
$3.95 per person We are extremely proud that every single soup is made from scratch with the freshest of ingredients, oven cooked meats, no artificial coloring or preservatives
MondayCream of Truffle Mushroom- Earthy mushrooms create a full bodied flavour that marries perfectly with sherry & cream, and finished with black truffle oil from evoolution oils & vinegars. Creamy Tomato Basil- A rich & creamy roasted tomato-basil soup
TuesdayCreamy Root Vegetable- Classic root vegetables; potato, carrot, rutabaga & sweet potatoes are simmered, pureed & finished with a creamy roux with a hint of nutmeg & cayenne Taco- Lots of time goes into this extremely hearty soup, made with ground beef, tomatoes, corn, whole black beans & taco seasoning.
WednesdayHam & Potato- Comfort soup at its finest! Loaded with potatoes, ham & garden grown summer savoury Sweet Potato Carrot Bisque- This extremely healthy soup is incredibly popular- made with loads of sweet potatoes, carrots & finished with fresh dill
ThursdayCorn Chowder- A good chowder is the ultimate comfort food. Our hearty soup is made with corn, potatoes and finished with a thyme infused creamy roux French Onion- White & red onions are caramelized for over 10 hours & then simmered with beef broth- topped with our own homemade garlic Croutons & Gruyere cheese
FridayDill Pickle- This new soup is unbelievably popular! Full of dill pickles, this rich soup will surprise you! Savoury Chicken Vegetable- Fresh roasted chicken, vegetables, jasmine rice and seasonally fresh herbs make this a slightly sweet and very savoury soup
Extra’s & Details on “side” items
$1.95 per person
An assortment of soft drinks and/or bottled water
$2.25 per person for Assorted Juice
$1.95 per person An assorted platter which includes: chocolate chunk cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, double chocolate chunk cookies, tiger brownies, haystack brownies, caramel swirl cake, lemon streusel cake, assorted macaroons, double dutch chocolate brownie , and carrot cake
A beautiful tray of cut seasonal fruit **Prices may vary slightly due to market conditions out of our control**Serves 10-12- $36.95 Serves 20-24- $69.95 Serves 34-40- $92.95
A healthy & colorful tray of seasonal vegetables **Prices may vary slightly due to market conditions out of our control**Serves 10-12- $31.95 Serves 20-24- $61.95 Serves 34-40- $81.95
At Cena, we believe all of our salads are a step above the rest. Each salad we make is perfectly paired with the hot lunch item and is made with special mixes of greens ordered weekly. The dressings are all made from scratch with special attention to detail in how they taste with each salad. If salads are chose as an additional side when not ordering a hot lunch, the price is $3.25 per person.
*Some salads could be subject to different pricing, depending on Produce alerts and shortages*
- Delivery costs are applicable depending on the catering size. Typically $15.00 within Sherwood Park & will differ outside of this location.
- For delivery, minimum orders of $150.00 (within Sherwood Park) apply and $200.00 outside of Sherwood Park. Breakfasts are a min of $200.00.
- If hot food is part of an order, we will deliver the food in insulated bags and disposable foil containers. Should you wish to have chafing dishes these are available; however the cost will depend on the size of the group & order.
- Can accommodate most any dietary restrictions and/or needs.
- On-site service is also available for larger groups.
- 48 advance notice is required; however we may be able to accommodate you with less notice. Please call to confirm.
- **Payment is required for the same day as delivery or pick-up**
- GST is added to the total on all orders
- Cancellation Policy: Any orders to be cancelled must be done at least 48 hours in advance. Orders cancelled between 24-48 hrs prior to catering will be charged 50% of the entire bill & orders cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to the catering will be charged 100% of the bill.